Repurpose your holiday leftovers into a new meal. Cranberry cream cheese spread will help you use up your leftover cranberry sauce.
If your holiday meal includes cranberry sauce you will likely have leftover. I always have leftover cranberry sauce, because I am the only person who likes it in our house. I hate waste so I set out to find a few ways to use leftover cranberry sauce. One great use is in my Cranberry Lime Frozen Greek Yogurt. A second use in this cranberry cream cheese sandwich spread.
A few months ago a client told me about Greek Cream Cheese. I tried it and have not purchased regular cream cheese since. The Greek Cream Cheese tastes the same as regular cream cheese but has fewer calories and fat. Greek Cream Cheese also contains some protein (4 grams per serving), unlike regular cream cheese. Check out the nutrition information here.
Cranberry Cream Cheese spread is a great addition to sandwiches using your leftover turkey. You can also use this on Christmas morning for a festive spread on bagels or toast.
Get the Recipe!
Cranberry Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 ounces Cream Cheese I used Green Mountain Farms Greek- Cream Cheese and Greek Yogurt
- 1-2 tablespoons prepared whole cranberry sauce.
- Soften to room temperature cream cheese
- Mix in cranberry sauce, mixing until well incorporated.
- Enjoy as a bagel topping or sandwich spread.