- 4 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 4 ounces spiced rum
- 4 ounces vanilla rum
- 8 ounces sparkling apple cider chilled
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
Wet the rim of each champagne flute.
Dip the top rim of each champagne flute into brown sugar.
Place into a shaker bottle the pumpkin puree, spiced rum and vanilla rum.
Shake ingredient until well blended.
Divide pumpkin/rum mixture among 4 champagne flutes.
Top each flute with chilled sparkling apple cider.
- The pumpkin will settle to the bottom of the shaker if you let the mixture sit. Be sure to give it a shake before pouring.
- You can use festive colored sugar instead of brown sugar to rim the glass.
- Serve chilled.
Serving: 5ouncesCalories: 185kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 5mgPotassium: 88mgFiber: 1gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 2334IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 13mgIron: 1mg