Salt-free Fajita Seasoning
The easy to prepare sodium-free seasoning mix can be used for all your Mexican inspired recipes. You can use this homemade season in place of store-bought fajita or taco seasoning.
- 2 tbsp Chili powder
- 1 tbsp Smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Oregano, Dried
- 1 tbsp Cilantro, Dried
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 1.5 tsp Cayenne pepper
Combine all herbs and spices in a jar or bowl.
Store in an air-tight container for 1-3 years.
Use 1-2 tablespoons of mix in tacos or fajitas.
- Chili powder: this is the bulk of the seasoning mix. You can increase the amount, however for more heat increase the cayenne.
- Garlic powder: do not use garlic salt only powder to make this truly salt-free.
- Onion powder: same suggestion as garlic powder, do not use onion salt.
- Cayenne pepper: this is minimal, so if you want more heat feel free to increase a bit.
- Store in an air-tight container in a dry spot. I just store my jar in my spice cabinet.
Serving: 2tbsp | Calories: 21kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 37mg | Potassium: 120mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1215IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg