Salt-free Fajita Seasoning
The easy to prepare sodium-free seasoning mix can be used for all your Mexican inspired recipes. You can use this homemade season in place of store-bought fajita or taco seasoning.
Cuisine Latin American
Calories 21 kcal
- 2 tablespoon Chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 tablespoon Oregano, Dried
- 1 tablespoon Cilantro, Dried
- 1 tablespoon Cumin
- 1.5 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
Combine all herbs and spices in a jar or bowl.
Store in an air-tight container for 1-3 years.
Use 1-2 tablespoons of mix in tacos or fajitas.
- Chili powder: this is the bulk of the seasoning mix. You can increase the amount, however for more heat increase the cayenne.
- Garlic powder: do not use garlic salt only powder to make this truly salt-free.
- Onion powder: same suggestion as garlic powder, do not use onion salt.
- Cayenne pepper: this is minimal, so if you want more heat feel free to increase a bit.
- Store in an air-tight container in a dry spot. I just store my jar in my spice cabinet.
Serving: 2tablespoonCalories: 21kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 37mgPotassium: 120mgFiber: 2gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 1215IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 32mgIron: 1mg
Keyword fajita, Mexican, seasoning, sodium-free, taco