Chocolate Pistachio Chip Nice Cream
A healthier twist on traditional pistachio ice cream. Made with frozen bananas this "nice" cream is lower in fat and calories.
Servings 2 cups
- ½ cup coconut milk beverage
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup optional
- ¼ cup chopped Wonderful Pistachios
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips more to sprinkle on top if desired
In a blender combine coconut milk, bananas, cocoa powder, and maple syrup.
Blend until smooth.
Stir in ½-3/4 pistachios and chocolate chips.
Place "nice" cream into the freezer for about 1 hour to set.
Add leftover pistachios and extra chocolate chips as a topping if desired before serving.
Serving: 1/2 cup | Calories: 173kcal | Carbohydrates: 26.4g | Protein: 3.3g | Fat: 7.5g | Saturated Fat: 2.6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 42.7mg | Sodium: 42.7mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 3.2g | Sugar: 14.2g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg