Easy Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip
Classic buffalo chicken dip perfect for game day.
Servings 24 servings
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese softened
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- ½ cup blue cheese divided
- ½ cup Frank's Red Hot Wings Buffalo Sauce
- 1 cooked chicken breast diced
Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl combine cream cheese, cheddar, pepper jack, ¼ cup blue cheese, Buffalo sauce, and chicken.
Spread dip into a baking dish.
Top with remaining blue cheese.
Bake for about 10 minutes or until bubbly.
Serving: 1tablespoon | Calories: 66kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 4.7g | Fat: 3.3g | Saturated Fat: 1.9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 19.2mg | Sodium: 271.7mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0.6g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg