Ham & Cheese Breakfast Taquito
These taquitos can be made ahead of time and heated up in just minutes.
Servings 6 taquitos
- 5-6 whole wheat flour tortilla shells
- 3 scrambled eggs
- 2-3 slices of ham or Canadian Bacon
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Olive oil spray
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray a baking pan with olive oil spray.
To soften tortilla's if needed cover them with a damp paper towel and heat in a microwave for 10 seconds.
Divide egg, ham, and cheese among tortilla shells placing ingredients toward the edge of each tortilla.
Starting at the end you place your ingredients gently roll tortilla from end to end.
Place taquitos seam side down on your prepared baking pan.
Spray taquitos evenly with olive oil.
Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Make sure tortillas are soft before you roll them otherwise they may rip.
- Fill with any ingredients you wish: cooked veggies, other breakfast meat, and different cheeses.
- You can freeze leftovers by wrapping them in plastic wrap and then placing the taquitos in a freezer bag.
- To eat frozen taquitos defrost in the microwave for 30-45 minutes and then heat in the oven for 5 minutes.
Serving: 1Taquito | Calories: 243kcal | Carbohydrates: 22.3g | Protein: 10.9g | Fat: 12.1g | Saturated Fat: 5.3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5.7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0.3g | Cholesterol: 99.7mg | Sodium: 565mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 4.6g | Sugar: 1.5g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg