Strawberry Spinach Salad
- 4 cups baby spinach washed
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup pecans chopped or halves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Pinch of salt pepper, and dried thyme
Divide spinach, strawberries, and pecans among two large plates or bowls.
In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, and seasonings.
Divide dressing between both salads as desired (you may have extra dressing)
Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg