Kiwi Pineapple Fruit Salsa
Summer is a great time of year to use fruit to in recipes. Swap out traditional salsa for a fruit salsa. This kiwi pineapple fruit salsa is perfectly paired with fish and chicken.
Servings 1 cup
- 2 Sungold Kiwifruit peeled and diced
- ½ cup diced pineapple
- 1 tablespoon diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon bell pepper any color
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Pinch of sea salt
In a small bowl combine kiwifruit, pineapple, red onion, jalapeno pepper, bell pepper, and cilantro.
Add lime juice and salt.
Stir gently to combine ingredients.
Serve with your favorite protein or chips.
Serving: 1/2 cup | Calories: 38kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.7g | Protein: 0.6g | Fat: 0.2g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 74.7mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7.6g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg