Grilled Lemon Rosemary Chicken Breast
Grilled lemon rosemary chicken breast only takes an hour to marinate. A quick easy dinner perfect for a busy night.
Servings 6 Servings
- 1-2 pounds chicken breasts or pieces
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- The juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup white wine I use any type I have at home
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary leaves removed and chopped.
- 3 cloves of garlic crushed and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Combine olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, white wine, rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper into a large glass baking dish.
Add chicken to the dish.
Refrigerate chicken with the marinade for at least an hour.
When ready to grill the chicken discard marinade.
Place chicken on a grill heated to medium-high heat.
Cook for about 4-6 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
The internal temperature should be 165F.
Serving: 1breast | Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.4g | Protein: 25.7g | Fat: 12.4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 82.7mg | Sodium: 246mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 0.2g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg