Cheddar BLT Cups
Servings 5 servings
- 1 package prepared phyllo cups about 15, defrosted according to package directions.
- 4 ounces low fat cream cheese softened to room temperature.
- 1 cup shredded Cabot Farmhouse Reserve Cheddar Cheese
- 3 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled I used Applewood Smoked, uncured bacon
- ½ cup shredded lettuce
- 6 grape tomatoes seeded and diced.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium bowl mix together cream cheese, Cabot Farmhouse Cheddar, and bacon.
Place prepared phyllo cups on a baking sheet.
Place a tablespoon of the cheese mixture into each cup.
Bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly browned on top.
Remove from oven.
Top with shredded lettuce and tomato.
Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg