I love chocolate covered strawberries. They are especially great on Valentines Day. This treat can of course be expensive, but they can be easily made at home. I chose to use Lilly’s Sweets Dark Chocolate Baking Chips sweetened with Stevia.
Lilly’s Sweets Chips are all natural, vegan, non GMO, and contain no added sugars.
I do not have a double boiler, so I placed a glass bowl over a pot of boiling water to melt the chocolate.
When melted I dipped each strawberry into the chocolate, coating each well. I then placed them into the refrigerator to set.
- 1 package Lilly's Sweets Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 20 Large Strawberries rinsed
- In a double boiler melt chocolate until smooth
- Dip strawberries individually into the chocolate coating well
- Refrigerate until chocolate is hardened